Hello friends today we will talk about the setup of the PageCache module for OpenCart 2.x versions. This module is fast caching of your le pages. Site opening and display speed will add + points. This will reduce the time spent on product review by half in order to keep your sightseeing around your site. However, there is a disadvantage here that the cached categories are not visible on your site for 4 hours at this time interval, so you need to edit the module and clear the cache again.
Added new feature: - Supports caching responses for separate desktop, mobile, and tablet. By default, check the cache device setting.
Serves cached pages to browsers when:
- The end user is not logged in
- Nothing is in the cart or wishlist
- The request is a GET, and not a POST, HEAD, etc
- The requested url doesn't match any of the patterns in the skip_urls setting
Includes an admin panel that can:
- Enable or disable the cache
- Purge either expired, or all, cached files
- Shows basic statistics about the cache.